I rejoice with thanksgiving that You have given me another day and multitudes of reasons to praise You and worship You, Father.
Use these Scriptures to encourage me and strengthen me because they speak Truth. You alone are my El and there is no other. There is no one like You, YHVH, in the heavens above and on the earth beneath.
Let it be known that I will have no other gods before me.
6. Thus said YHVH, Sovereign of Israel, and his Redeemer, YHVH of hosts, ‘” am the First and I am the Last, besides Me there is no El.
8. Do not fear, nor be afraid. Have I not since made you hear, and declared it? You are My witnesses. Is there a El besides Me? There is no other Rock, I know not one.“
— Isaiah 44:6, 8
5a. “I am YHVH, and there is none else – there is no El besides Me.
6. ‘so that they know from the rising of the sun to its setting that there is none but Me. I am YHVH, and there is none else,”
— Isaiah 45:5a, 6
“Turn to Me and be saved, all you ends of the earth! For I am YHVH, and there is none else.“
— Isaiah 45:22
9. “Remember the former events of old, for I am YHVH, and there is no one else – YHVH, and there is no one like Me,
10. declaring the end from the beginning, and from of old that which has not yet been done, saying, ‘My counsel does stand, and all My delight I do,’
11. calling a bird of prey from the east, the man who executes My counsel, from a distant land. Indeed I have spoken it, I also bring it to pass. I have planned it, I also do it.“
— Isaiah 46:9-11
27. “And you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am YHVH your Elohim and there is no one else. And My people shall never be put to shame.’“
— Joel 2:27
57.YHVH our Elohim is with us as He was with our fathers – He does not leave us nor forsake us –
58. to incline our hearts to Himself, to walk in all His ways, and to guard His commands and His laws and His right-rulings, which He commanded our fathers.
59. And let these words of mine, with which I have made supplication before YHVH, be near YHVH our Elohim day and night, to maintain the cause of His servant and the cause of His people Israel, the matter of each day in its day,
60. so that all the peoples of the earth might know that YHVH is Elohim, there is no one else.
— 1 Kings 8:57-60
O Master YHVH, You have begun to show Your servant Your greatness and Your strong hand, for who is a mighty one in the heavens or on earth who does according to Your works and according to Your might?
— Deuteronomy 3:24
31. For YHVH your Elohim is a compassionate El, He does not forsake you, nor destroy you, nor forget the covenant of your fathers which He swore to them.
32. For ask now of the days that are past, which were before you, since the day that YHVH created man on the earth, and ask from one end of the heavens to the other end of the heavens, whether there has been a Word as great as this, or has been heard like it. 33. Has a people heard the voice of the YHVH speaking out of the midst of the fire, as you have heard, and live?
34. Or has YHVH tried to go and take for Himself a nation from the midst of a nation by trials, and by signs, and by wonders, and by battle, and by a strong hand and an outstretched arm, and by great fearsome deeds, according to all that YHVH your Elohim did for you in Egypt before your eyes?
35. You have been shown it, to know that YHVH Himself is El; there is no one beside Him.
36. From the heavens He let you hear His voice, to instruct you, and on earth He showed you His great fire, and you heard His words out of the midst of the fire.
37. And because He loved your fathers, therefore He chose their seed after them, and brought you out of Egypt with His Presence, with His great power,
38. to drive out from before you nations greater and stronger than you, to bring you in, to give you their land as an inheritance, as it is today.
39. And you shall know today, and shall recall to your heart that YHVH Himself is the Elohim in the heavens above and on the earth beneath; there is none else.
— Deuteronomy 4:31-39
39. “See now that I, I am He, and there is no El besides Me. I put to death and I make alive. I have wounded, and I heal. And from My hand no one delivers!“
— Deuteronomy 32:39
O Yeshurun, there is no one like YHVH, riding the heavens to help you, and on the clouds, in His excellency. The El of old is a refuge, and beneath are everlasting arms. And He drives out the enemy from before you and says, “Destroy!“
— Deuteronomy 33:26-27
And Ḥannah prayed and said, “My heart rejoices in YHVH, my horn has been high in YHVH. My mouth is opened wide over my enemies, for I have rejoiced in Your deliverance. There is no one set-apart like YHVH, for there is no one besides You, and there is no rock like our YHVH.“
— 1 Samuel 2:1-2
18. And Sovereign David went in and sat before YHVH and he said, “Who am I, O Master YHVH? And what is my house, that You have brought me this far?
19. And yet this was a small matter in Your eyes, O Master YHVH. And You have also spoken of Your servant’s house for a great while to come. And is this the teaching of man, O Master YHVH?
20. And what more does David say to You? For You, Master YHVH, know Your servant. 21. Because of Your word, and according to Your own heart, You have done all this greatness, to make it known to Your servant.
22. You are great indeed, O Master YHVH. For there is none like You, and there is no El but You, according to all that we have heard with our ears.”
— 2 Samuel 7:18-22
8. Pharaoh then called for Moses and Aaron, and said, “Pray to YHVH to take away the frogs from me and from my people, and I shall let the people go to sacrifice to YHVH.” 9. And Moses said to Pharaoh, “Explain yourself to me: When am I to pray for you, and for your servants, and for your people, to destroy the frogs from you and your houses, and remain only in the river?”
10. So he said, “Tomorrow.” And he said, “Let it be according to your word, so that you know that there is no one like YHVH our Elohim.”
— Exodus 8:8-10
13. ‘And YHVH said to Moses, “Rise early in the morning and stand before Pharaoh, and say to him, ‘Thus said YHVH the El of the Hebrews, Let My people go, so that they serve Me,
14. for at this time I am sending all My plagues unto your heart, and on your servants and on your people, so that you know that there is no one like Me in all the earth.”‘
— Exodus 9:13-14
6. There is none like You, O YHVH. You are great, and great is Your Name in might.
7. Who would not fear You, O Sovereign of the nations? For this is Your due, for among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their reigns, there is none like You.
— Jeremiah 10:6-7
20. O YHVH, there is none like You, nor is there any El besides You, according to all that we have heard with our ears.
— 1 Chronicles 17:20
8. There is none like You among the mighty ones, O YHVH; and like Your works there are none.
— Psalm 86:8